Saturday, August 28, 2010

The cigarettes crisps and creme egg diet (but afterwards do you know what YOUR teenagers eating?)

A new investigate suggested that teenage girls are very inspired their bodies of necessary nutrients and smoking in an bid to stay thin similar to their luminary purpose models.

Lily Elford is a 17-year-old A-level tyro from Hassocks in Sussex where she lives with her parents, Craig, 51, a surveyor, Claire, 44, a hothouse clergyman and her dual sisters and brother.

We asked Lily to keep a food diary for a week - to see what a standard middle-class teenage lady in progress and drinks over a seven-day period. The formula will shock most people - together with Lily"s mother.

Sugar fix: Lily Elford with her diet of crisps, cakes and sweets, and the peculiar apple

Sugar fix: Lily Elford with her diet of crisps, cakes and sweets, and the peculiar apple

LILY SAYS

""m 5ft 6in and weigh 7st 7lb. At the impulse I"m a distance 8 but I can fist in to distance 6 spare jeans. I would love to be a distance 0 which, I think, is a UK distance 4, but I can"t see that happening.

Being thin is unequivocally critical to me - if I ever went up to a distance 10 I"d be depressed. My silent is a distance 14, that she says is normal but to me she looks fat.

When I see overweight girls, generally when they"re my age, I think that they don"t have any honour in their coming and contingency be lazy.

Everyone is thin on TV, in the movies and in magazines and I wish to be thin, too, and each singular child that I brew with says they unequivocally cite spare girls to curvy ones.

At delegate school, the vigour was horrible. None of the girls ate in front of boys since they were as well self-conscious. I proposed fainting from low red blood sugarine and my GP pronounced I was at risk of anaemea if I didn"t begin eating properly.

My boyfriend, Will, is regularly revelation me to eat, but then, in the subsequent breath, he says that he could never date a fat lady - so I have to be careful.

Luckily, I have a fast metabolism. I don"t practice since it"s annoying being all red-faced and sweaty.

DAY ONE

MORNING: I woke up unequivocally late for college, as usual, so I skipped breakfast. My silent leaves for work prior to I"m awake, but she regularly puts out a play of cereal and a little ripened offspring for me - but I only threw it in the bin and afterwards lonesome the justification with coffee granules.

I know it"s a rubbish and she"d kill me if she found out. I only had a potion of H2O instead.

More...How can the conform industry contend my 6ft, distance 8 daughter is as well fat to be a model?Looking at curvy women "gives men the same high as ethanol or drugs"Revealed: The dedicated junk food of the pharaohs

AFTERNOON: My Dad gives me 50 at the begin of the week and that"s meant to cover my lunches and my sight transport to college.

But I regularly buy about dual packets of cigarettes a week that cost 12, so there"s not most left for full of health food.

I review that models such as Kate Moss fume to conceal their ardour and thought I would try it, and it does unequivocally work. All the girls at college fume - I think I"d mount out if I didn"t.

I"m not disturbed about the health goods since I"ll give up in a integrate of years. I regularly lift redolence and mints so my relatives can"t smell fume on my garments or breath. Today I had 3 cigs instead of lunch.

EVENING: By 5pm I was very inspired and I ate a club of Galaxy, a full bag of prawn crackers and a stream bun.

In the evening, I told my silent I was going to a friend"s residence to study, but went to the beer hall with my boyfriend. I had a potion of H2O with orange in it and a potion of cola.

I didn"t sequence ethanol in box one of my parents" friends saw me - I hatred vital in a encampment sometimes.

In the pub, I additionally systematic taramasalata with pitta bread, but it wasn"t unequivocally sufficient since when I got home I had half a blood vessel of Pringles and a little green thickk cream dip. I additionally smoked dual cigarettes out of my room window.

Worried about her weight: Lily is a distance 8 but wants to be thinner

Worried about her weight: Lily is a distance 8 but wants to be thinner

DAY TWO

MORNING: I had the day off college so I didn"t arise up until about 11.30am. Mum asked me to travel the dog. I couldn"t be worried but texted her to contend I had finished it.

I ate dual pieces of toast with butter, had a potion of apple extract afterwards the initial cigarette of the day. I was still inspired at this point but I don"t know how to prepare anything, so I didn"t eat any more.

AFTERNOON: I Didn"t eat again until 3pm, there was zero in the refrigerator that I would be means to spin in to a meal. I drank a couple of eyeglasses of ripened offspring juice, afterwards had 3 Oreos cookies, a Yorkie, dual Penguin bisuits and a parcel of cheese and onion crisps.

I knew it was unhealthy, even for me, so I had a little strawberries and a plum. I don"t mind eating at home, but I get mortified about eating in front of people - I"m regularly fearful I"ll have food in my teeth.

I know you"re meant to eat five portions of ripened offspring and veg a day, but I never conduct that.

DINNER: I ate utterly well this dusk since I had in progress with my family. We had accession chicken, oven baked potato and salad but I didn"t eat that. I had a big potion of Ribena afterwards smoked dual cigarettes prior to bed.

DAY THREE

MORNING: It was the week end so I woke up at about 12.30pm - by this point, my silent was already portion lunch, but I went forward and had a little cereal with strawberries.

But as the lunch was only sitting there, I had a little of that as well - French bread with cheese and ham and a little Kettle chips and a large gherkin.

AFTERNOON: I went in to Brighton after lunch and smoked 3 cigarettes on the approach there, but didn"t eat anything else in box I bumped in to anybody I knew. By 6pm I was feeling unequivocally light lightheaded, so I drank a Lucozade to try to get my sugarine levels up quickly.

EVENING: On the approach home, I paid for a toasted cheese baguette and a large bag of preserve sweets. I didn"t take them home since my silent would have a fuss.

So I took them to my boyfriend"s residence and ate them with him. He was in progress a little oven chips, so I had a couple of those, too.

DAY FOUR

MORNING: This Sunday, I woke up at about 11am, somewhat progressing than the day before. I had a crater of tea with copiousness of divert and 3 sugars.

AFTERNOON: Mum was you do a Sunday roast, but I was going to the motion picture in the dusk and I indispensable the time to get ready so I skipped lunch.

I only ate a couple of digestive biscuits and half a parcel of cheese and onion crisps with a couple of eyeglasses of water.

I afterwards went to the motion picture in Brighton and paid for a large honeyed popcorn and a small cola to go with it, whilst I watched Valentine"s Day with my dual girlfriends and afterwards smoked 3 cigarettes outside.

EVENING: When I got home, my silent went berserk, observant she could smell fume and that she"d belligerent me if she ever held me with a cigarette. She searched my purse but, luckily, I had them in my cloak slot and she didn"t find them!

I"ve seen a print of her when she was about nineteen and she"s smoking, so she"s a big hypocrite.

I thought I"d improved siphon up to her a bit so I ate a big image of steamed vegetables: broccoli, peas, cauliflower and carrots. But they were unequivocally tasteless on their own, so I grated a little cheese on tip and had a little garlic bread with mayonnaise.

I woke up in the center of the night and couldn"t get behind to nap so I smoked dual cigarettes in the garden.

Then I found the chocolates Dad had paid for Mum for Valentine"s Day and I ate about 6 of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment